In our current lives, I have found calm & joy through engagement with my own music and artistic practice. At this time of social distancing, I am finding it so important to continue building community and engaging with creativity.
This spring and summer, I am offering flexible lesson packs and workshops to help individuals explore their own creativity. Options include Skype/Zoom piano lessons, 1-on-1 audio production training, lessons in composition/improvisation, or a course custom designed for you.
- Have you wanted to learn how to play — or brush up skills with — the piano, guitar, or bass? I create student-centered experiences that give you the skills to confidently express yourself in musical contexts!
- Interested in creating your own music and expressing yourself through original pieces? I teach music composition through accessible prompts and exercises in multiple genres!
- Are you trying to start a podcast and finding you could use a little support? Get a primer on best practices and the technical experience you need to produce professional sounding episodes!
- Do you have a recording project that you are trying to mix and are looking for tips? I have taught audio production for over 14 years and am happy to coach you through your mixes!
- Are you looking towards future performances or auditions? I have years of experience coaching individuals with an eye towards auditions, including helping them prepare their audition tapes!
I am offering 6-week “office hours” experiences. Together, we will develop a plan to help you reach your creative goals! All of our lives are in flux these days, and I understand that flexibility is important. For $225, I am offering a 30-minute project development consult and four 45-minute check ins, all to be completed over 6 weeks. Get in touch at email@example.com to start developing your personalized course of study!